Bulls Media is a student-run agency
dedicated to providing services and equipment
to students from all facets of the media
landscape, including industry-standard
recording hardware and
software, DJ lessons, MC-ing for events
on campus, and marketing and promotional
assistance for USF student organizations.
Our team operates on a simple core mantra:
students should be able to get real-world
experience working with peers from many different
disciplines, and come together to make something
truly special. Feel free to stop by our office
any time to meet the staff and see where the
magic happens! Located on the first floor of
the MSC, next to the Bull-Pen.
Make your voice heard through a completely
self-produced Podcast! All hardware and
software provided, as well as links to
resources for learning and further
instruction. Includes four mics, an iMac,
and an audio interface. Seats four people.
With a cutting-edge Mac Pro and industry-leading
software, this room is best suited
for music production, video editing, and
sound engineering! Book in conjunction with
our Live Room and record using instruments
and microphones in the larger space!
Seats one person.
This space offers the highest flexibility
possible for recording, rehearsing, and
producing music at Bulls Media. Our Live Room
is equipped with an upright piano, drum-set,
electric keyboard, as well as everything
needed to record and produce studio-grade
music. Microphones in this room may also be
routed into the Production Room for real-time
mixing and producing.
Contains an iMac, audio interface, and 4 professional-grade microphones.
Bulls Media Production Room
- RME UFX+ Audio Interface with Focusrite Octopre ADAT expansions for 20 inputs
- Behringer Powerplay Headphone Monitoring system (for 4 people, or more if you share a station)
- Mac Pro with Logic Pro X, Ableton 11 Suite, FL Studio (All Plugins), ProTools Ultimate, Native Instruments Komplete, FabFilter Pro Bundle, Sonarworks SoundID, iZotope Ozone, all Steven Slate plugins installed
Bulls Media Live Room
- M1 Mac Mini
- Behringer X32 Producer
- Behringer Powerplay Headphone Monitoring system
- Yamaha Stage Custom with Zyldjian K Custom cymbals
- SM7B with cloudlifter, Nueman TLM102s, Austrian Audio OC18 matched pair, Samson C02
- Shure Beta52a, SM57s
- Rupert Neve Active DI Box
- HX Stomp